Wednesday, November 06, 2019

The Chemical Brothers – Block Rockin’ Beats

Digital Crate Digging Continues per my HumpDay Extravaganza segment, can you dig it?
Hopefully you can, getting over the hump is the business, understand? can you dig it?
Act like you know me!! beats bump and this good word is dropped; we’re putting it on you like a Chris Brown yard sale..
Act like you know me!! streets see my slump? my mission dropped?  naw cousin!! we’re getting down but it’s rough out here in these streets / in the yard; it’s easy to fail!!
Actually? we’ll prevail; catch us out there in those streets rolling likethe Chemical Brothers with those Block Rockin’ Beats..
Run and tell that was what we told naysayers, they couldn’t stop these players!! these brothas are out here rocking in these streets!!

No comments: