Tuesday, November 04, 2014

I’m Taking Their Advice (Getting My Mind Right)


Get your mind right!! so I’m taking that advice per what *old girl * told me!!

Moment Of Clarity?  insight is gained!! now I’m at the service desk returning bogus merchandise  that was sold me!!!

Not fair with me? of course they aren’t!!  they said no refund or exchanges!!!

Reality truth or dared me;  I had to keep this hot mess!! now per Band of Gypsys / Buddy Miles /  Jimi Hendrix?  my mind is going through them  changes!!!

Reality provided proof; I’m dealing with how strange it is;  GOP claiming the Senate?  is that why Mitch McConnell is skinning and grinning? I heard these  so called  power brokers!!!

I carried the Sword of Truth but not beheading jokers like ISIS;  *Get Your Head Right!! that’s  the slogan used by high acid heads and weed smokers!!
 
I’m Taking Their Advice (Getting My Mind Right) | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: