Saturday, November 01, 2014

Last Minute Heroics (It's Going Down)

It's going down!!  this is word from a Iceberg Slim type of cat;  the last of the stoics?

It's going down!!  this world is falling apart like SpaceShipTwo crashing!! we're in desperate need of last minute heroics. 

The devil will oppose it!!  what?  next level business!! damn!! ear shattering gunshots exploded!!  parting shots were taken. 

I told them to give me one good reason to want them back per Luther!!  but at the end of the day I see they're faking.  

Beats or the so called King's English?  we're breaking!!  it gets messy like this essay.

 Streets are filled with pain and anguish from the Justice For Michael Brown weekend in Ferguson to the Gaza Strip; things are real messy. 

At the end of the day?  the Lord will continue to bless me;  now I provide these last minute heroics. 

At the end of the day per the Halloween polar vortex?   some find out the sport is complex!!  that's word from the last of the stoics?
 
Moves are made in the sport!! divine intervention is expected!!! I thought I told you earlier!! I prayed about it!

Hip to the charade in this sport!! like US Marshalls finding Eric Frein systematic interdiction is expected!!! some think they're  'bout it 'bout it!!!!

Did without it!!! what? the meal prepared in hell's kitchen!! it causes high blood pressure just like sodium!!!

Last minute heroics are needed!!  No *Next Level Dramatics* from Boko Haram or even ISIS types!! none is needed from *hot ghetto messes* to *trailer park pandemonium*


No comments: