Monday, February 18, 2013

I Told Them..I'll See You When I See You PT.2


Told you earlier about listening to Steve Arrington..he said nobody can be you but you! 

In love or war..whose fair with them? the procedures..check out what we go through! 

Check out the uphill struggle...that's whats up with a brotha...as we try to keep it moving; we had to sacrifice! 

Check out the power struggle..from the Mideast to out in these streets...the homies told me they'll see me when they see me!! they said it ain't nothing nice! 

Listening to Donald Byrd Think Twice; ....R.I.P....I'm just trying to interpret the signals! 

Whats the word on the curb?  frick and frack tried to swerve ...reminded me of Romney / Ryan....switching lanes without signals!

Check out the rest of this article at..Random Thoughts From A Brotha: I Told Them..I'll See You When I See You PT.2

No comments: