Thursday, February 21, 2013

In The Meantime and Between Time / Once Again Its On

 I was chilling out..laying in the cut; but soon a bruh will be going for mine! 

In the meantime and between time..I'm typing this at high noon...like my previous episode...check the mode..please!! like I said.. I'm going for mine!

Observing the scene....its rough out here for mine...like the rolling gun battle on the Las Vegas strip...or like Oscar Pistorius....whose ready to flip? I'm looking for a sign...

Dealing with the madness out here!! whose playing around with the corrupt?  I don't play this!!.. just caught up in the in system / matrix; the meantime and between time! 

Dealing with the Total Chaos; a life of crime messed up the young homies down here in Georgia! 

Car jacking and home invading..supposedly mafioso or made men; unlike revolutionaries over in the other Georgia! 

Check out the rest of this article at...Random Thoughts From A Brotha: In The Meantime and Between Time / Once Again Its On

No comments: