Saturday, May 17, 2014

Clearance Rack Epiphanies / Attack Zone Type Business


Spring is here!! seasons change…summer is almost here… it’s time for these clearance rack epiphanies.

Doing the damn thing!!  reasons didn’t change!!  naw!!  the Scorpio Full Moon was kind of a rebirth but I’m still sticking to the original plan..it’s all about freedom!!  interference from the devil is expected as we do these.

Chilling out on some Outback Chronicle type of business…I was trying to ease off the set!! ride off into the sunset like cowboy movies.

Please!! I had to fire warning shots at squirrels trying to get on the roof!!..plus  I have to carry a sword of truth with me!! now check the theories..I have to show and prove these.

Please!!  no shop and frisk like Macy’s or Barney’s when these epiphanies are put on the clearance rack!!

Please!! NYC will still handle the stop and frisk type business though..check us out as we do what we do!!  the system didn’t give us clearance for that!

 Check out the rest of this article at ..Clearance Rack Epiphanies / Attack Zone Type Business | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: