Saturday, May 31, 2014

They Were Playing Me The Other Way PT.3


It’s going down!!  were trying to lay it down like Lebron James!! but I see folks are trying to play me the other way.

The saga / struggle continues!!  it’s easy to get caught up in these games!! that’s what I told big homie!  but some act like they don’t know me!!  like I just got here the other day.

I admit ….I did play things another way!!  that’s why society blames my types for the ongoing madness ..even saying we underachieve like Marvin Lewis in Cincinnati..but we’re just  trying to keep a positive attitude in a negative environment.

But I come with it!!  this breakbeat science!!  acting like I knew this…putting it down from Pluto to Mars..from  Cincinnati to the ATL..dropping this good word..we have a story to tell!!  it’s a tool for empowerment.

Some fake it when they “holla at me”… they didn’t have the power for it like Snap.. so they’ll just cut their losses.

Some take it until the light comes on… hopefully not at the last hour!!  until then?  they’re like Jesus bearing crosses. 

Check out the rest of this article at...They Were Playing Me The Other Way PT.3 | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: