Sunday, May 04, 2014

Wolves In Sheep's Clothing


Rolling down I-85 in Atlanta listening to an O-Dog mixtape; the Gangsta Chronicles played in the background. 

Reminding me of these new type gangsters plus low level pranksters ....The New Yoda Chronicles? they gang up on us!! but we didn't back down. 

I wasn't banned like Donald Sterling but I dipped for a minute; a month later?  still processing I-65 / I-75 Chronicles..I had to track down my default settings. 

Everything wasn't working so I went back to the source..now I'm back on course!! history is not repeating.

... Like over in the Ukraine..Russia trying to maintain leading to gain!! like bad Obamacare accounts?  alt shift deleting is the purpose of some.

What's up mane?  others contribute to the confusion in the world like Republicans and Benghazi...check the information overload while O-Dizzle will work the drum. 

Others were worrisome;  they see you moving forward?  then they start hustle knocking. 

They were wolves in sheep's clothing..acting like it's all good then they start cock blocking. 

O-Dizzle is block rocking!! others were like Minnesota Timberwolves!!  fearing and loathing like Kevin Love left

The reign began with a drizzle...soon snowing like Minnesota!!  soon like Rose Royce it abandoned us!! what?  love left.

Plans fizzles;  wolves in sheeps clothing throw shade on your game..they can be dressed in business suits, robes like preachers,  rocking v-neck T-Shirts and khaki shorts with Air Force Ones..or even honeys in spandex...

The heat sizzles..a prelude to a hot summer? whose thrown to the wolves or thrown under the bus? pep rallies mention no peace no justice..the sport is complex..

 

No comments: