Sunday, July 20, 2014

All Up In The Spot / Analyzing The Information

 I was all up in the spot chilling out;  but I see the morale was low.

What's the prognosis? I analyzed the information..I can see the temperature was hot as I did the math;  results were dismal. 

The information overload aka lethal doses per Danny Glover and Mel Gibson Lethal Weapons were fired like surface to air missiles in the Ukraine...

Lethal doses per heroin from the Bluff in Atlanta? the devil will oppose ya; the game is over mane!! 

Plus these cults will try to get with ya; they're more mysterious than an X-File;  misery was trying to start a corporation. 

These cults of personality were negative!! they were foul!!  you were told to abort your operation. 

Check out the rest of this article at...Random Thoughts From A Brotha: All Up In The Spot / Analyzing The Information

No comments: