Sunday, December 06, 2015

The I-20 Chronicles (Taking Care Of Business / Putting It Down Like This)

What's really going on?  your dude is still taking care of business; dipping down I-20 in Atlanta...

We're putting it down like this: maybe somebody can feel this, but *everybody ain't able* so some won't understand a brotha..

Some tried to clown on this,  questioning my appearance:  they said I'm cool with a touch of nerdiness..

Some tried to clown on this, questioning my appearance:  over in Wal Mart off of I-20  in Atlanta?  I was rocking the skull cap, Baltimore Ravens sweatshirt, black jeans,  plus I had my Vans On per The Pack!! dude with the hoodie on was following me around the store  trying to see how I was going to work this!!

I knew he was store security because I saw him jack up hoodlums in previous episodes; no need to worry about this intelligent hoodlum I'm not interested in that cheap merchandise I'm  in breakbeat scientific modes!! this good word is dropped along with the brand new funk...

Meanwhile  authorities step up security due to San Bernardino shootings; meanwhile in Atlanta it *ain't nothing nice* as  smash and grabs, robbings and lootings continue as ATLiens get crunk....

Violent and vicious was the business, but we're also taking care of business!! work is put in, we're back with it!! putting it down like Golden State Warriors bearing witness to what hate in this spiritual war does;  once again its on.

Still dipping down I-20 in Atlanta? oh yes!! these spiritual warriors are still handing business!! working it all out, without a doubt!! like I mentioned earlier the funk is dropped by O-Dog and The Good Word from the brotha O-Zone.

Intergalactic with it per Plutonian Martian manuevers but I didnt participate in the Star Wars Clone Wars!!  I'm letting the hustlers hustle.

Plus I let the players play on; what were they on?  apparently some were even juiced up!!  meanwhile per Star Wars The Force Awakens I exercise mental muscle.

So you know I'm in a wrestling match!!  like Morgan Freeman I was bruised up now undergoing the healing process;  dealing with those faking was  like fighting a bear.

We keep fighting though...coming out fresh with a brand new batch: dipping down I-20 in Atlanta in the ongoing fight for freedom? we're taking it there.

No comments: