Tuesday, January 05, 2016

The I-20 Chronicles ( Playing This Hand I Was Dealt)

 2015 is over with, now we're in 2016: we're still doing what we do, but change is inevitable..

How are we living? still dipping down I-20 in Atlanta in the hooptie, one step ahead of a devil..

Still running from the devil like the Ohio Players mentioned, still broke but I have enough funds to pay attention...

Still funky drumming on some next level business!! who's checking for me? I wasn't one of the anointed, I didn't even get honorable mention...

....Unless the so called honorable judge mentioned my name in indictments like Bill Cosby, finding out what the cost will be! 

....After paying the price; it ain't nothing nice, but we kept on running even though it got lonely out there!! funny acting jokers lost me...

Due to economic conditions I was left to my own devices, soon *Doobie do run run running* like Roy Ayers like back in the day when I jammed to it on I-65 up in Louisville.

Play on players was the advice received from old girl and even the old school preacher!! they told me to do my thing per Isaac Hayes!! that's good advice for 2016!!  now I'm in the ATL cruising down I-20,  keeping it real.

Still saying prayers though; like so called Black Monday per NFL coaches being fired I'm  trying to see what's up with this weird energy floating around.

Still saying prayers though; Something just ain't right like Keith Sweat said!! I don't like what's going down.

Word from this *Veteran In The Game*  still dipping down I-20 in Atlanta playing this hand I was dealt!! using intuition with plenty of tricks up my sleeve.

Not accepting the blame, even though I felt the pressure!! marks and tricks? haters will deceive.

No comments: