Saturday, November 05, 2016

EPMD Megamix by DJ Dark KEnt

 Digital Crate Digging Continues per the Saturday Night Fever!! oh yes!! this is the venue...

Digital? analog? crates full in the lab, digging like a miner with a hardhat on with the light on top, plus a lime green safety vest; doing what we do!!

What it do? hate is rebuked per this sonic rehab!! house music, jazz, funk, hip hop and other elements are the weapons used in this ongoing spiritual warfare..

What it do? cruising down I-20 in Atlanta, constituents had the music blasting out of their vehicles!! I wasn't with it, some say I'm stuck in the 90's and early 2000's when I take it there...

Had to admit, sometimes I stay there!! at the moment we're listening to this  EPMD Megamix by DJ Dark KEnt 

Check out the playlist and the mix as we put it down like this!! we're staying on point knowing a hater will circumvent..
 
Random Thoughts From A Brotha: EPMD Megamix by DJ Dark KEnt

No comments: