Sunday, November 27, 2016

Trüby Trio - Galacia (Zero dB Remix)

Sunday Jazz Continues;  enhanced by Thanksgiving Day, Black Friday and other flavors...

The saga / struggle continues!! we let the music play, how was a black man supposed to play? check out the behavior..

The saga / struggle continues!! not amused by how these jokers play!! I kept it moving  as if it's a test the speed of light!!

The saga / struggle continues!! rolling down I-20 in Atlanta, it's like I'm rolling through the galaxy, the universe!!  check this insight!! 

It's like I'm rolling through the galaxy, the universe!! but not on a crusade per this date in history when  Pope Urban II calls on Christians to take up arms to drive Muslims from the Holy Land, in what will become the First Crusade.

Trüby Trio  from Germany with  Galacia (Zero dB Remix) plays in the background; who'll work with me as I keep rolling down I-20 in Atlanta, confronting the charade?


No comments: