Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Yusef Lateef With Art Farmer ‎– Communication

Digital Crate Digging Continues per the HumpDay Extravaganza!! oh yes, we're in the midst of it...

Getting with you as the madness continues!! from Atlanta to your area!! I'm sure you have the gist of it...

I mentioned before, the saga / struggle continues, check the mass hysteria!! they're mad at me because I tore up the list of it or them; what? the demands!!

Paid attention even though the funds are low, it's just a temporary situation though; soon the eagle lands..

Somebody said it was on the mothership, when it lands all of us will be alright, you dig what I'm saying?

Stay in contact with your mind per Yusef Lateef With Art Farmer;  they're talking about Communication!! check out the players and the track!! these cats are playing!!

 

No comments: