Monday, November 14, 2016

The I-20 Chronicles (Another Full Moon Edition)


Check out these I-20 Chronicles, it's the response to these and those!!  so how else was I supposed to say it? 

All up in the spot!!  dude said I needed to spend money to make money!! I told him I'm balling on budget,  how else was I supposed to say it?

Some are praying about it, meanwhile others are loving it, what?  the drama!! out on I-20 in Atlanta per the #ATLtraffic I see dude swerving / dipping in the old school Chevy Impala!! some said blame the supermoon, others said it was a street thing. 

..They said it's in his chromosomes he won't stop like Donald Trump tweeting. 
  
O-Zone is getting over the hump and it's not just a street thing!! it's going down! your dude is still rolling down I-20 in Atlanta in the midst of the Taurus full moon / super moon madness. 

In this danger zone? a full will swoon per the daughter of chaos!!  now weirdos come out of the woodwork empowered by a Trump presidency,  but we're back with this.

In this danger zone? we're putting in work!!  check the digital crate digging / Trumpdisco / club  type of residency hitting the masses up with the sound.

In this danger zone? we're putting in work!! humping  around per Bobby Brown?  or like Craig Mack can I get down? 

In this danger zone? we trying to bring the new flavor per Craig Mack, rebuking the ill behavior from those that don't know how to act..

Avoiding a clone with a drone, you heard the catch phrase cliche about no weapons formed!! they'll come up short like New England vs Seattle!! they need to go on with that!! 

Once again it's on!! rolling down I-20 on this Monday trying to bring some type of motivation.. 

Once again it's on!! fools are acting crazy, can we blame it on the full moon? we might need to start praying!!


No comments: