Thursday, November 17, 2016

The I-20 Chronicles (The Adversity Anniversary Edition)


It's going down!! this is an Adversity Anniversary edition of the I-20 Chronicles. 

This is the last week of Scorpio Season;  in the background?  I hear Earth Wind and Fires with Reasons!! we respond to these and those.

Seasons / Reasons change?  oh yes!!  the concept was even mentioned by DJ Krush & Ronny Jordan feat. Guru!! act like you knew!!  plus the devil will oppose per the old school baptist preacher. 

Treasons change some of the constituents,  now they need backup: Jack Reacher?

Reasons? they aren't strange!!  I was just trying to reach ya with this breakbeat science.

Rolling down I-20 in Atlanta! per the HumpDay Extravaganza I was South Dekalb Malling over in Decatur, home of the pimp suits!! I was chilling, trying to ease my mind!. 

Rolling down I-20 in Atlanta? my kind were acting foul!! swerving in Dodge Chargers and Dodge Challengers like they were important;  geeked up because Nas told them the world is yours?

Rolling, sometimes hard to understand another's style!! in Dodge City? noon shootouts / standoffs or maybe mannequin challenges; how will the sport get? CNN / Fox News / ESPN will keep the scores 

Rolling, many miles to go if it's the Lord's will; many challenges to face, doors to open or glass ceilings to break..

Checking out the sky, I see supermoon / full moon remnants,  per these Thursday Thoughts I'm visualizing the sequence then I drop these Rembrandts!! it's the rebuttal per dealing with these fakes... 

As the Adversity Anniversary draws to a close a dude breaks north, moving on to the next episode!! humble and grateful!! please!! things can explode like Samsung washers and phones!!

Oh yes!! Adversity University classes are still ongoing!! still waiting on the truth to be told!! in the meantime? beats will rumble plus game is peeped, seeing what the hateful do!! once again it's on!!



No comments: