Wednesday, November 09, 2016

Winds Of Change PT.8 (The Word In The Wind)

Winds Of Change are blowing,  they're in conjunction with this HumpDay Extravaganza. 

Winds Of Chaos? strange,  that's what came up as I started typing this!! Trump president?  damn, ?  I guess I couldn't understand another

Global stock markets chaotic? meanwhile the constituents rock it!!  getting what they ask for,  something about making America great again.

 I thought it still was, so what's up cuz?  per the word in the wind I was wise to the set up but  constituents fell for that slogan. 

..But we keep going / we kept on running,  even though it get lonely out there. 

Check out this HumpDay Extravaganza, damn bro!! Terrible / Terrific Tuesday night was something else!! even the Hawks beat the Cavaliers! they took it there!!

Understand a brotha? Herman Cain said he's not going back to Africa if Trump is elected, that's expected; meanwhile I'm working with what's in front of me. 

Understand this brotha; check this word in the wind,  you heard him?  I'm maintaining!! even though I know these jokers will still holla at me /  trying to front on me.

....That's business as usual;  Tom Jones said it's not unusual to be loved by anyone!! danced to by Carlton Banks,  meanwhile in the ATL?  to Tom Jones at WSB we give a shoutout / thanks for dropping knowledge. 

...Per this HumpDay Extravaganza, we give thanks to the Lord for giving the mothership good mileage. 

We're still trying to get over the hump per these Winds of Change blowing!! word to Donald Trump and the Republicans from 9th Wonder and J Dilla? let the dollar circulate and chill with the hate!!  some wonder what the style is!! meanwhile we get breakbeat scientific. 

...Like meteorologists we determined the direction of these Winds of Change,  check this word in the wind as we get breakbeat scientific. 


No comments: