Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Alexander O Neal – Criticize (Original Remix)


Digital Crate Digging Continues per this HumpDay Extravaganza, also per this Thanksgiving Day…

The saga / struggle continues!! getting over the hump? oh yes!! we still play, understand a brotha? what can I say?

Oh I give thanks for these blessings, God is Good per the old sister I talked to over in Decatur…

..Per the I-20 Chronicles!! she told me the devil would oppose!! his advocate would be a hater…

We “holla back atcha” but these flagrant agents won’t act right!!  Alexander O’Neal said they’ll just Criticize

We “holla back atcha” but these flagrant agents won’t act right!! what’s the deal? soon they’ll be mad at Trump for telling all those lies!!
 
Alexander O Neal – Criticize (Original Remix) | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: