Wednesday, November 02, 2016

Eric B and Rakim Megamix by DJ Dark Kent

 Digital Crate Digging Continues per the HumpDay Extravaganza!! it's going down like this!!

Digital? analog? at any rate, some are digging what's on these menus; understanding a dude putting it down like this!!

O-Dog is into the sound, not down with those rigging elections per Trump!! beats will thump plus I have this good word...

It's going down!! no bully pulpit or town square stumping!! those aren't the capers that are pulled, you heard? 

It's going down!! checking out this 90's / early 2000's hip hop per this Eric B and Rakim Megamix by DJ Dark Kent 

Check out the playlist and the mix; Some say I'm stuck in the 90's / 2000's when I'm jazzing / hip hopping and housin!! actually? I'm retro-futuristic...Let's Go!!

It's been a long time
my melody

move the crowd(democratic 3 mix)

As the rhyme goes on

Microphone fiend

In the Ghetto

Guess who's back

Eric b is the president

Mahogany(remix)

Paid in full(coldcut remix)

What's on your mind

The R

Casualties of war

I know you got soul(richie rich mix)

I know you got soul(J5 mix)

Don't sweat the technique

Let the rhythm hit em

Let the rhythm hit em(45 king mix)

Follow the leader

Put your hands together(dmc mix)

Juice(know the ledge)

 
Random Thoughts From A Brotha: Eric B and Rakim Megamix by DJ Dark Kent

No comments: