Thursday, November 17, 2016

Ramsey Lewis - That's The Way Of The World

 Digital Crate Digging Continues!! I guess you can call this the Throwback Thursday Edition...

Digital? analog? the saga / struggle continues as I remix reality, calling this a Throwback / Thirsty Thursday Edition..

It's based on how I'm living. hunger and thirst is the fuel that propels me forward!! it's a process..

Plus, you'll have to bear with me; God is not through with me yet!! oh yes!! it's a process..

...Especially when flagrant agents try to stress!!  Ramsey Lewis mentioned That's The Way Of The World, his version

It's his rendition of the Earth Wind and Fire classic, especially since they liked to collaborate, check out the players and the track to see how it's working!!
 



Random Thoughts From A Brotha: Ramsey Lewis - That's The Way Of The World

No comments: