Saturday, September 28, 2013

The I-20 Chronicles / We Kept It Moving

We kept it moving...dipping down I-20 in Atlanta...understand a bruh when I say moving targets are hard to hit!! that's the emphasis! 

I keep telling them!!  like Obama vs Republicans concerning the shutdown...don't even start it!!  I know what the deal is!

 Don't even start it!!! I knew what the real is!!  that's why I keep it moving! 

The good word is dropped!! plus check the podcast..as sounds blast.. O-Dizzle will keep grooving! 

We keep proving to the masses that were serious as a heart attack! 

Heard voices or ELF like Aaron Alexis!! but it was God talking ....nothing hard about that....

...due to the interpretation? choices were making!! them moving on to the next with this!! nothing hard about that! 

How was a devil working it?  Lexis Nexis not needed for the definition!  check the bad breaks and obstacles; we had to work hard for that! 

...Plus I didn't bargain for that!! what?  freedom..please!!  its not arbitrary!

....I realize I'm in the heart of that!! what?  from the ATL to Louisville / Newburg..its the hostile territory! 

From Khartoum in Sudan to Charlotte / Mecklenburg..where a bruh will get popped per Jonathan Ferrell....to on out to the Fruitvale Station! 

...Per Oscar Grant..plus Trayvon Martin didn't deserve that!!  down in Florida? ..it wasn't a fruitful situation! 

...Per the Citrus state; meanwhile it seems confusion and frustration is the state of mind!!  I'm surrounded by unhappy campers!

....knowing what the deal is..society will still hate!! check the ongoing reign of terror!!  that's why I'm dipping down I-20 in Atlanta...from South Dekalb to Five Points... I kept it moving out of the trap!!  soon some will want to lamp with us!

No comments: