Sunday, May 18, 2014

The Instrument PT.3 Getting Played

Rolling down I-20 in Atlanta listening to WTZA old school 1010 AM on the radio...they played Everybody Plays The Fool Sometimes per the Main Ingredient. 

It's a soul thing..plus the concept is relevant..there's no exception to the rule!! but progress?  somebody is impeding it. 

There's a tool or instrument used in every endeavor;  who's trying to make it to the next level?

There's a rule this brotha follows that will have me intergalactic like the Space Shuttle Endeavour was!! even though the Federation manipulated stormtroopers to do the dirty work of the next devil. 

I'm trying to blow up like a Yosemite super volcano..but from pitchforks to shovels to words assassins had many weapons at their disposal. 

At forks in the road or intersections the block can get hot!! like the Boko Haram in Cameroon ....soon ear shattering gunshots exploded!! the situation is out of control!!  who'll get hit up due to the exposure? 

I try to maintain my composure..reality is bruising and battering egos!! like I said before...it's rough out here. 

What's the plan?  an instrument of good or evil?  a tool of construction or destruction?  what's the deal when we go there?

What's up man? what's really going on? per my other blog...sometimes I question myself...

What's up man? what's really going on? I'm just trying to win like California Chrome...going on with my bad self!!

O-Zone has a wealth of ideas aka clearance rack epiphanies..funky sounds? O-Dizzle will play these...

Danger zone spiritual and physical health is guarded using these weapons / instruments due to Hunger Game type dramatic episodes...jokers will try to play those and  these




No comments: