Sunday, May 25, 2014

The Outback Chronicles / The Saga-Struggle Continues

 I retreated to the compound per these Outback Chronicles!! on this Memorial Day Weekend!! ...you haven't found me at the Atlantic Beach Bike Fest at Myrtle Beach..

The drama would surround me there!! three dead and two injured on Ocean Boulevard...the arch nemesis was on the premises...during the getaway?  tires will screech...

The drama will surround me where I am!!...the devil stays busy but I'm working it out!!  but sometimes it seems like an exercise in futility.

No secret handshake from Obama with the presidential challenge coin!! these jokers question the ability.

Plus check the technical difficulties...an earth sign struggling  during this Gemini air/ fire season...the saga / struggle continues. 

Recognizing what it do!! I'm high or low technical!! I'm chilling out....outback on my deck...reflecting / contemplating...utilizing drop down menus.

Check out the rest of this article at..Random Thoughts From A Brotha: The Outback Chronicles / The Saga-Struggle Continues

No comments: