Sunday, August 31, 2014

The I-20 Chronicles ; Getting Real Scientific Wth It

Dipping down I-20 in Atlanta; check these chronicles!! at the present moment?  this is all I know!!  I get real scientific with it!!!!!

Peeping game as I ride out!! this life is real hectic; from Candler Road in Decatur to Highway 85 in Riverdale it's not hard to tell as authorities make Ferguson Missouri type moves; so how else am I supposed to kick it??

Meanwhile ATLiens Party! Party! Party! Like Rick had it locked down in Chi-Town!!

Meanwhile these refugees / aliens have landed on earth so we're City Country City like War; as we go there!!!  local, national, international or intergalactic; you might even see me in your town!!!

But these days in your city or country we hear of wars and rumors of wars per Amerli in Iraq;  I admit I had to fall back!! more than likely I'm found in the laboratory!!!

I'm getting real scientific with it like the Watson Supercomputer;  in the lab beats and rhymes are fabricated just like a politician's story!!!

You probably heard the story from a fanatic talking crazy like Ted Cruz  but they're about to lose!! that foolishness is failing!!

It's going down as we cruise down I-20 in Atlanta listening to James Brown and the Big Payback!! we're mad due to the reflections /  inspections;  but through the galaxy we're sailing!!

What it do? in the midst of nonsense I'm scaling mountains per God's blessings;  but I admit I keep falling!!

That's my fault!! I'm falling but I get back up!! unlike Ms. Fletcher; no numbers am I calling!!

Bringing this Sonic Assault; some said I was stalling but I'm here!! live and in living color!!

Dipping down I-20 in Atlanta!! once again it's on!! Breakbeat Science is introduced by this brotha!!!

No comments: