Tuesday, November 04, 2014

Out Here Winning and Losing (Life Is Like That)


I'm broke like I lost all my money in hedge funds at the New York Stock Exchange!!

Now dressed bummy; defiant like Rummy (Rumsfield) or maybe Ted Cruz vs Mitch McConnell?  I refuse to lose so how will the system respond to a brotha? another said it's strange!!

Just like She's Strange by Cameo; But I don't like her!!!

 It's not strange, actually it's wise; I didn't want domestic violence charges so I won't fight her!!

ATL pimp / player? I'll light a fire under her so she can..* light my fire*  just like the Doors!!

Per Jim Morrison; As I score again!!  cutting the corner on them!! I slide through portals and doors!!

Check the scores on ESPN;  My teams are losing like New York Giants  and  like the Patriots and Steelers they're winning!!!

Life is like that; just like the Human League? I'm  only human; righteous and sinning!!

Life is like that: from the beginning to the end; alpha to omega!!

Life is like that!! but jokers play games from the beginning to the end per Sony Playstations!!  even from Pac Man to Genesis Sega!!!


O-Dog has some music on; he has his own stations man!! You better believe that!!!

O-Zone is doing the knowledge; the mothership gets good mileage! music is the fuel!! it will help us achieve that!!!

No comments: