Sunday, March 17, 2013

The Exile

Chilling out!!  laying in the cut...I wasn't the No. 1 seed like the Louisville Cardinals....knowing how the sport goes... this is a self imposed exile! 

Dealing with it!! out there!! John Boehner and the other corrupt ones had everything messed up!! it's  realized after I did the knowledge....the situation was more mysterious than an X-file!


Jokers need to acknowledge; were up  next with a new style....a new flavor like Craig Mack!


On to the nexttold little homie it was the end of the story!!  but no bridges burned in case I have to come back!

 O-Dizzle will take it to bridge..exploding like the solar storm this past Friday...he brought the drum back;  some will get whats coming to them!  
  
 Check the style!! the sonic blackjack hits them upside the head!! safe havens and safe harbors / shelters and sanctuaries?  jokers are running to them! 

Some are in exile;  I had to admit...Total Chaotic / helter-skelter conditions even had me tripping!

 It got lonely out there...but I kept on running..now I'm back with the next style;  but if things get foul?  this brotha is dipping!

A brotha is slipping through the portal...dipping down I-20 in Atlanta...the Chronicles told you what it do..

This veteran in the game knows how the sport will go...please!! jokers talk the other way like Karl Rove vs Sarah Palin...so whatcha saying? I knew how these folks would act...the Gangsta Chronicles told you what it do... 

Whats the response to this? acting like I knew was the deal..I chilled out..it was a self imposed exile..

Whats the response to this? getting scientific like the Higgs Boson  
...now check the next style... 

No comments: