Tuesday, October 08, 2013

They Had Us On Standby PT.3 (At Least They Thought They Did)

 I see whats going down; plus I heard what was said!! now jokers have us on standby!

 Or at least they think they do!! I took time to think through the scenario..realizing the joker told a damn lie! 


That joker will blink too!! when staring into the eyes of a tiger! 

A Detroit one?  hopefully having the Oakland A's on the run!! but running into a fighter! 

A null and void one?  oh yeah!!  the contract..it wasn't right y'all !! now we have a government shutdown...facilitators told a damn lie! 

A fool?  I avoid one...I dipped on them..refusing to make contact ....that hater wants to put us on standby!

Check out the rest of this article at...Random Thoughts From A Brotha: They Had Us On Standby PT.3 (At Least They Thought They Did)

No comments: