Sunday, July 06, 2014

It's Going Down / As We Put It Down Like This


.....So what's really going on? like the name of my headquarters it's going down. 

It's all game like jokers down at the Five Points Marta Station in Atlanta still bumming quarters...even though prices haven't went down.

...They've gone up in this world thats corrupt!!  and believe me!! were paying the price!!

 O-Zone is up in this piece handling business before it handles me!! "it ain't nothing nice"

.....Caught up in the storm like Hurricane Arthur;  it makes you think twice like Donald Byrd....

Caught up..but I'm not the norm...rolling through listening to King Arthur in the mix on Magic 107.5 in Atlanta...you heard?  

Caught up...but I'm not the norm because I slid through the portal..so naysayers try to start with a brotha..this good word and the brand new funk is the rebuttal...

I wasn't brought up like that!! uttered  when I see players tricking because they supposedly have it...the sport is complex..armchair quarterbacks need to go back to the huddle...

Rolling like John Boehner trying to sue the president when they didn't want to cooperate with him in the first place...  

Executive decisions were made to overcome the ongoing charade..these other jokers were talking crazy like Joan Rivers; they need to stay out of my face... 

Executive decisions were also made by Al Shabab in Kenya and by the new leader of the Islamic State Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi

Executive decisions are made by these brothas..it's going down...but there's no hate when we put it down like this..word from a brotha!!

SUNDAY JAZZ CONTINUES / CHECK OUT THE PUTTING IT DOWN LIKE THIS MIX BY THE BROTHA O-DOG



No comments: