Sunday, October 19, 2014

Expansion

 As I collect scattered thoughts?   soon I unleash Sonic Assaults!! addictions to percussions are addressed!

O-DOG won't check into re-hab!!  even though he stands accused like Isaac Hayes and he even confessed!!!!

**** O-ZONE WAS ONCE STRESSED***** But I let it go! I did the knowledge!!  many things are just out of my control!! so check out how I roll!! dipping down I-20 in Atlanta rocking Pro Keds or Converse All-Stars as I conversed with y'all!!

*living in Georgia too long; picking up the accent* .... yes yes y'all  / yes yes y'all

To the beat y'all !!  O-Dizzle will rock it while O-Zone is about expansion!! from the last to the first; but not trying to go from first to last!!!

What's up y'all? what's the dizzle? the reign began with a drizzle now it's falling!! somebody said something about expansion!! per ISIS in Kobane the guns blast!! 

Check out the rest of this article at..Random Thoughts From A Brotha: Expansion

No comments: