Tuesday, October 07, 2014

But I'm Just Saying PT. 2

 I was trying to hold that thought per knowing Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey wouldn't stay together;  you know what I'm saying? 


Somebody is lying showing that cold heart!! but they told me they had heart!! supposedly I'm understanding that they're fair with me!!  but I'm just saying!

Actions speak louder than words; no blurred lines per Robin Thicke!!  so these good words are backed up with O-Dog's street funk.

Actions speak louder than words;  it's going down from Louisville to the ATL!!  we're in these streets getting crunk. 

Actions speak louder than words;  the fast break is finished with a dunk per Cleveland's  Kyrie Irving dishing to Lebron James

Actions speak louder than words;  this is word from a coach based on being a veteran in these games!!


Check out the rest of this article at..Random Thoughts From A Brotha: But I'm Just Saying PT. 2

No comments: