Friday, October 17, 2014

How Are They Living?

 How are they living???  the architect of the matrix was manipulating things!! they'll  try to **Schedule The Pleasure and Pain**

**Contributing To The Confusion In The World**  just like in Ferguson!! now check how the drama unfurled due to those that faked it; What Did We Gain?

I'm just trying to maintain!! breakbeat science is one of the weapons I'm using  * *Keeping My Head Above Water**.....water!!

**Making A Way If I Can**.... hmmm ....that sounds familiar; familiar!!!

Oh Yeah!!! Good Times!!!!!! .."Jimmie "JJ" Walker" real comedian?

Good Times!!! like Chic?  please!! like missing hikers  in Nepal / The Himalayas trouble will stalk ya!! issues are unique!! try to remind myself; purposes we're defeating!!

 Check out the rest of this article at Random Thoughts From A Brotha: How Are They Living?

No comments: