Saturday, October 04, 2014

The I-20 Chronicles/ What's The Prognosis? It's Rough Out Here

Dipping down I-20 in Atlanta; I had to analyze the situation. 

Jokers are tripping down here in Atlanta; that's the prognosis!! it's like Thomas Eric Duncan  out in Dallas with Ebola without  Z-Mapp doses; check the situation..

We're not joking!! concepts are revisited!!  I keep telling my peeps its rough out here.

You better get the gist of it or keep failing!!  it'll be hard to take it there. 

Plus these jokers are fake out there!!  who's real compared to what per Les McCann and Eddie Harris? 

Plus these jokers aren't fair!!  that's per John McCain with ISIS; during the ongoing crisis old dude made me understand they wouldn't be fair with this. 

....He mentioned taking the bitter with the sweet; per the Mr Cole dog eat dog / rat race we'll see victories and defeats. 

What's the prognosis? I analyzed the situation; I paid attention even though I stay broke due to economic conditions!! besides Russia trying to shutdown JP Morgan Chase it's rough out here in these streets!! 

What's the prognosis? I analyzed the situation!! I spotted old school players at the Parade of Excellence for the Atlanta Football Classic on Peachtree Street!! supposedly a players mission was in between the sheets per the Isley Brothers.

 We approach this!! what?  the critical stage of development!! so prayers are sent up by us!! it's rough out here for these brothas. 

We approach this!!  as we dip down I-20 in Atlanta doing the knowledge..

Now coaching after playing the veteran in the game role!! no interference from Phil Jackson types after doing the knowledge!! 

CHECK OUT THE WHATS THE PROGNOSIS MIX BY O-DOG



No comments: