Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Ghetto Editorials PT.8 (Coming Through In The Clutch)

 Once again it's on,  as I come through on this Terrible / Terrific Tuesday!!  it's not the HumpDay Extravaganza, but it is another edition of these ghetto editorials. 

Views expressed sometimes reflect those of the author, otherwise?  from the get go?  per  Trump and his financial moves others should know how the story goes! 

Blessed!!  much respect to those that did the knowledge,  ignoring the wise and otherwise.

Blessed!!  Pops told me about them back in the day,  so what they do is no surprise. 

Stressed? discussions held per Clinton e-mails by Condoleeza Rice / Colin Powell?  plots and schemes perpetrated in pursuit of the prize?  it led to a lot of collateral damage.

Stressed? O-Dog came through rolling down I-20 in Atlanta in the hooptie listening to George Clinton's Atomic Dog turning up the dial!!    I'm not on these teams so I was hated!!   so whether I did or didn't somebody damned it.

Check out the rest of this article at  Random Thoughts From A Brotha: Ghetto Editorials PT.8 (Coming Through In The Clutch)

No comments: