Wednesday, August 17, 2016

The Atmosphere PT.3 (The HumpDay Extravaganza)

 We're out here getting breakbeat scientific with a limited return on our investment, collecting pennies for my thoughts.

Why are we here like the London Elektricity joint?  we're not the ones they'll anoint!! they ask, what's your point? we retaliate with Sonic Assaults...

From Milwaukee to London they're disrespecting me and my kind!! can Trump fix it?  please!! life is hectic / chaotic!! if the economics were straight we wouldn't have the Total Chaos!!

Outraged by the destruction? I'm outraged by the corruption!! corporations parked profits offshore then act like they've taken a loss..

Like Aetna leaving Obamacare because of opposition to the Humana purchase my intuition is working overtime!!  the atmosphere is shifting!! now like storms in Louisiana leading to floods the winds of change are blowing all around me.

Chilling, after I went there!! a brotha is cooling out /  thawing out just like players from the Himalayas due to global warmng?  issues? getting over mine!! but they said I was acting strange when they found me.


Check out the rest of this article at Random Thoughts From A Brotha: The Atmosphere PT.3 (The HumpDay Extravaganza)

No comments: