Thursday, August 18, 2016

Ron Trent and Quentin Harris ‎– Happiness (Instrumental)


Digital Crate Digging Continues per this Throwback / Thirsty Thursday…

Digital / analog? some are digging how we go back and move forward!! the fuel? hungry / thirsty..

Who’ll work with me? some say I act a fool with this and I couldn’t even blame it on Aquarius Full Moon madness..

Who’ll work with me? some say I act a fool with this all the time? Sade / Is It A Crime? I’m just in pursuit of happiness…

..Not the Will Smith movie, jokers try to act brand new with me!! I’m chilling in the lab, so what will the groove be? I’m listening to Ron Trent and Quentin Harris ‎ with the track called Happiness

This is the instrumental, as I avoid situations that are detrimental: but as long as we’re on this earth *there’s always something” dealing with the madness

Who’s instrumental? the devil and his advocates are putting work in, theyre humping!!

In the meantime and between time we’re chilling out, checking out this track that’s bumping..

Check out the track at  Ron Trent and Quentin Harris ‎– Happiness (Instrumental) | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: