Saturday, August 20, 2016

Linkwood and House Of Traps - Barely Eagle

Digital Crate Digging Continues on a Saturday afternoon, we morphed into it from #SaturdayMorning a couple of hours ago, as I post this...

Digital? analog? digging all these menus, I don't care about labels, genres or the politics per  DJ Izrail with the intro on this track; so dig this!!

The saga / struggle continues,  reflecting while riding down I-20 in Atlanta!! I dipped down I-75 from Louisville in the baby blue Buick Regal...

 The saga / struggle continues, I'm deflecting passes while playing this full court pressure defense like I played for the Louisville Cardinals; one step ahead of a legal eagle...

Linkwood and  House Of Traps  mention Barely Eagle, applying pressure with this house music / disco..

Links to the hood? houses used for trapping by those barely legal were off  Glenwood Road over in Decatur on out to Hunters Point  in San Francisco...

Getting the bread like Nabisco? or slipping like Ryan Lochte down in Rio?

Getting the house  heads open with this track!! locking it down with the style / swag / steelo...Let's Go!!



No comments: