Monday, August 08, 2016

The I-20 Chronicles (Another Back To School Edition)

Check out these I-20 Chronicles, this is the back to school edition. 

It's that time in the Atlanta metro area, check out the mass hysteria!! you know some will act a fool under certain conditions! 
 
Short circuiting like Hillary Clinton?  like Venus and Serena Williams beat in Rio is the sport working against them and those? 

Abort missions son! Trump heard that from fellow Republicans after he went after Mr. Khan, so what's up son? The devil will oppose! 

That was word from the old school preacher,  now I'm back on 1-20 trying to reach ya,  as cultures clash. 

Things will meltdown like Delta shutdown this morning! in some situations vultures will scoop up the cash. 

...Others take out the trash listening to Clash, should I stay or should I go?  meanwhile Facebook addicts send the flash mob to Gators in Clarkston

..On Brockett Road,  that cat can cook!! meanwhile I'm rolling like Doctors Without Borders through the #ATL after hypes were  believed vs the street code: face to face with a crook? Shooters flash, part of the mob;  haters starting one?

.....another episode;  the truth told from the ATL to Belgium? 

Sword of truth supposedly carried,  madness methods varied per doing what the devil tells them. 

O-Zone? I spell it out after reflecting while caught up in this #ATL back to school traffic. 

It's on!!  dipping down I-20 in Atlanta acting a fool when I come back with it? 


No comments: