Tuesday, August 16, 2016

The I-20 Chronicles (The Temporary Location)


Rocking a hardhat and a lime green safety vest, now check out these I-20 Chronicles, relocated due to ongoing construction…

Hardheaded!! my kind are seen on the news at six!! who’s responsible for these and those? it’s just a by-product of the ongoing corruption!!

What’s really going on? what’s up son? from Milwaukee to your city where the yellow crime scene tape and white chalk will be the madness never stops…

The Brotha O-Zone? I’m stalking / creeping up on peace!! rolling down I-20 in Atlanta in the hooptie through this rainy weather, dodging Hunger Games Peacekeepers in this  #ATLtraffic , the madness never stops!!

In this danger zone? I did the knowledge / studied to show myself approved!!  I didn’t forget it!! history can repeat itself, I’m not checking into the heartbreak hotel.

Michael Jackson’s or Whitney Houston’s version, whichever one is working!! damn!!  or maybe like the Eagles..talking about checking into that California hotel.

Check out the rest of this article at  The I-20 Chronicles (The Temporary Location) | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: