Monday, August 01, 2016

On To The Next


Last episode I was wrapping things up so now I move on to the next.

Writing code,  check out this raw data as I let you know the sport is complex.

Information overload when I come with the next? Some might interpret it that way.

Street code followed to the letter, some can see how I play.

I go back like EPMD in bucket hats spotted young cats at Southlake Mall in Atlanta trying to bring them back.

EPMD also mentioned if it gets too hot? Take off the hot sweater! Somebody tell Mr Rogers per this USA 100 degree weather as I go back.

But I’m also futuristic trying not to go ballistic per this world being in turmoil.

I move on to the next cultivating crops planted in fertile soil.

I move on to the next; toil and strife is expected.

I move on to the next per this first day of August; success is also expected.
 
On To The Next | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: