Friday, August 25, 2017

Don't Get Me Wrong PT .3 (Flashback Friday Edition)

Don't get me wrong on this Flashback Friday!! homage and respect is paid to the past...

But am I wrong for dealing with the present and being futuristic? through the galaxy the mothership will blast!!

“Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present"  was the word from Bill Keane, so we're trying to make it happen captain!!

Flashback Friday / historical reflections / inspections aren't odd but me and my squad move on, traveling through the portal like Colin Kaepernick trying to see what the sport will do; we're trying to make it happen captain!!

This mystery unraveler was observing the scene; I spotted control freaks overdosing like they were on those opioids; damn!! they were trying to do too much!!!

This intergalactic traveler noticed that the freaks come out at night!! word from Whodini, but it wasn't enough.

Some couldn't wait like per the Total Solar Eclipse / new moon!! drama goes down in the daytime like soap operas.

Coming back with a new tune, who's caught up in an unpleasant situation? chased by phantoms in these operas?

We're coming back around, ignoring the indications as so called pundits and experts say the outlook is bleak like Hurricane Harvey headed towards Texas!! please!!  old girl said go on with our bad selves.

It's coming back around!! Hurricane Katrina did damage in August 2005!! Flashback Friday? winning and losing streaks? are we playing ourselves?

Sometimes we do so I act like I knew!! per this Flashback Friday? O-Dog will lefreak like Chic!! he's pulling funk off the shelves!! this is what we do.

O-Zone? he's drop this good word but don't get me wrong:  I'm futuristic but I time travel back and forth like Cameo!! it helps me to see what it do!!

 

No comments: