Friday, August 25, 2017

Folamour – Home Beyond The Clouds (Part 1)


Digital Crate Digging Continues!! we’re getting down  per Flashback Friday in conjunction with Friday Night Fever…

It’s going down!! Jim Brown and NFL players won’t give the cash back and support Colin Kaepernick but that’s another story!! who’s a believer?

What are you talking about / what are you trying to achieve bro? inquiring minds asked me, they wanted to know..

We’re going about our business bro!!  while I’m at home beyond the clouds Trump and his folks are gonna do what they do like pardoning Sheriff Joe Arpaio , so I’m going for what I know

Listening to Folamour with Home Beyond The Clouds (Part 1) , whatcha know?  I hooked up one his tracks earlier..

It’s foul bro!! I spotted the clouds from Hurricane Havey rolling in!! similar to naysayers rolling in but I told them these players have work to do!!
 
Folamour – Home Beyond The Clouds (Part 1) | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: