Thursday, August 10, 2017

What Are You Talking About? PT..5


Questions were asked; what are you talking about? I told them I'm chilling out in a remote outpost out off of I-20 in Atlanta.

Questions were asked; what are you talking about? I told them I'm chilling out!!  probably won't post this today during the ongoing HumpDay Extravaganza.

Now Throwback Thursday is here,  so I take it there! futuristic!!  already claiming victory in over the hump endeavors!! discussed with the church deacon spotted at South Dekalb Mall; he was in the amen corner.

Throwback / Thirsty Thursday is what I call this!! it's due to still being hungry / thirsty!! I spotted the El Chapo and the work /  play /  trap t-shirts at the mall;  inspiration to hustlers / players on the block / corner?

Braggers / boasters promise fire / fury!! hustle knocks from North Korea rebuked by Trump and Mad Dog Mattis? 

..Also Rex Tillerson;  the sport is complex, check the shady dealing!! those trying to get over the hump will  holla at us!

What's the deal son? they ask me, what are you talking about? this is frontline spiritual warfare business!!! we're in the midst of good and evil clashes.

What's the deal son? they ask me, what are you talking about? jokers were trying to front on mine!! in response?  we bring the Sonic Assault!! weapons are held in stashes.

What it do? we act like we knew with this word from the conglomerate!! ..Random Thoughts / The O-Dog Podcast. and also asking What's Really Going On?  under the umbrella / in a zone? different companies..

What it do?  it's tight in these hoods!! my constituents are soon wondering where the cash is!! like Trump with  Erik Prince and Afghanistan?  some will make deals with shady corporations / companies...

We're back in these hoods, rolling down I-20 in Atlanta!! the  Cabal / Apparatus taking our time and money like Tiger Woods..?  you know those folks won't act right...

Questions were asked; what are you talking about? In front and in back of mine? ..sometimes things get violent / vicious and we respond likewise!!  don't be surprised when drones blast in your district because they say you didn't act right!!


No comments: