Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Azymuth ‎– Fênix (Ron Trent Remix)


Digital Crate Digging Continues; there’s a few hours left in what I like to call Terrible / Terrific Tuesday..

Bad day? good day? a little bit of both? we’re trying to finish the day strong!! let the music play!!

What will I play? jazz / funk / soul / hip hop / house music!! it’s all conducive when we’re trying to get our minds right!!

How will I play? not trying to spaz because of the Earth Wind and Fire ways of the world!! as the drama unfurled we’re trying to get our minds right!!

What will I play? at the moment I’m listening to Azymuth ‎ with a track called Fênix (Ron Trent Remix)

Check it out!! Let’s Go!! these cats have been putting it down from the ‘70s onwards!! extra flavor is provided with Ron Trent on the mix!!

Azymuth ‎– Fênix (Ron Trent Remix) | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: