Friday, November 23, 2012

It Makes You Wanna Holla


Much respect to Marvin Gaye as I borrow his line;  “It Makes You Wanna Holla” 

No respect shown !! check out how the system will play per Black Friday and Cyber Monday; whose thrown under the bus because somebody wanted a dollar?

Checked things out…observing the scene…grew up as a gangster but wanted to be a scholar;  so I did the knowledge! 

Checked things out…not a prankster…like X-37B I will blast off…intergalactic with it…please!!  I was out beyond Pluto and Mars…the mothership gets good mileage!

Checked things out..when the mothership landed on earth…saw the physical and mental scars… these earthlings are struggling!

Checked things out …now blue collar style work is put in…as a  brotha gets scientific with it;  that’s how I work things!

Check out the rest of this post at....It Makes You Wanna Holla « Whats Really Going On?

No comments: