Thursday, November 22, 2012

Putting It Down Like This; Spiritual Significance In This Operation.. « Whats Really Going On?


As we proceed and continue..chilling on this Thanksgiving holiday….its like this and like that and a!

True indeed!  folk tried to “holla at me”  like cease fires in the Gaza...asking me..how am I living? but didn’t really understand a brah!

Whatcha need? some are looking for a beacon of hope..checking the Macy’s Thanksgiving parade;  some ask me..what’s up with a brah?  I told them everybody is going through it..in search of deliverance!

True indeed!!  as we put it down like this…like NATO deploying missiles in Turkey…who will work with me?  with this operation that has spiritual significance!

Some wonder what the deal is..they thought I was somebody else…then asking me where I’ve been;  when I was here all the time!

Wonders of the universe were checked out like Pluto and Makemake while observing the scene; soon ready to roll..in due time!

Check out the rest of this post at ........

Putting It Down Like This; Spiritual Significance In This Operation.. « Whats Really Going On?

No comments: