Monday, November 12, 2012

Something Just “Ain’t” Right / I Wasn’t Feeling The Energy..

I wasn’t feeling the energy;  peeping game…knowing what the deal will be!!  something  just ain’t right!

I don’t like the way its going down….whose caught up in the system / matrix? ..not sleeping in the game…but like Donald Trump I didn’t try to clown;  I just drop this insight!

Plus the sounds will thump…check the steady bombardment of the enemy position with the Sonic Assault! 

Check how we ride shotgun on the stagecoach….a veteran in the game..but like Mike D’antoni  I now coach..please!!  some were like Natalie Cole ..hell was caught!

Armageddon approaches…Iranian Military Exercises go down…spiritual warfare is fought; please!!  it goes down from the streets of the ATL and Louisville to the halls of Congress and the Senate!

….to these states and the nation’s capitol;  on Wall Street corporations acquire capital…they’re just gamblers out for a fast buck;  in it to win it!

Check out the rest of this post at.....Something Just “Ain’t” Right / I Wasn’t Feeling The Energy.. « Whats Really Going On?

No comments: