Saturday, March 09, 2013

The Doldrums


Caught up in the mix / the doldrums;  old dude said I had to fight my way through it!

Its like a gauntlet!!  FAMU band initiation?  jokers said others “ain’t right” ….the way they do it!

Whats up with it?  they ask me..some say they understand me!!   but question marks are over some peoples head!

….Like the Sunday Comics in the AJC or New York Times..during these hard times?  some will be misled! 

“Doobie doo run run run” …..Running Away like Roy Ayers!!  the strategy for escaping the doldrums?

Whats the deal? was it a false alarm? please!! somebody screamed fire like Ohio Players!!!   R.I.P. to   Leroy “Sugarfoot”  Bonner…..O-Dizzle is up in the lab taping; he  never was dull with the drums

Check out the rest of this article at...The Doldrums | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: