Saturday, June 07, 2014

Just Stopping By For A Minute Or Two


My attitude got me in trouble!!  no honors received!!  myself  deceived?  …the old school Baptist preacher mentioned it.

Peeped the attitude of others; saw that dude was buying cold Budweisers!! while  “old girl”  was scratching off lottery tickets!!  same  Baptist church  members!!  all up in it!

The new school Baptist Preacher might have mentioned it… but he had his own battles to fight.

The new school preacher..per Jamal Bryant? he mentioned “them hoes ain’t loyal” ….plus accussed the church of being “sanctified sissies” ….was that Barry White I heard saying “sho you right” ??

What’s up y’all?? who’s defiant?  I was just stopping by for a minute!!  staying off the Jersey Turnpike away from Wal Mart trucks per Tracy Morgan….the old and new schools?  I try to reach them with this breakbeat science.

That’s why I stopped by for a minute!!  letting folk know what it do in these troubled times.
  
Just Stopping By For A Minute Or Two | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: