Tuesday, June 24, 2014

The Outback Chronicles / Putting It Down...But Damned If We Did Or Didn't

 Check us out..like Lebron James as a free agent  we bring another edition of these Outback Chronicles...

Check us out...after being caught up in these games we're chilling out...outback on the deck...this is the response to these and those...


Like the I-20 Chronicles this is a Terrible / Terrific Tuesday Edition..how are we living? some were telling me it's all love!! like I'm supposed to be smitten. 

Some were like Boko Haram in Nigeria with visions of selling me Utopia but it's far from beautiful!!  the grass is high....plus I heard somebody scream!! they were snake bitten.

You have to watch yourself in the tall grass aka out there in the street..plus Psalm 141:3 said put a watch over your mouth..so whatcha saying?

Back in the day? Pops said watch your mouth!! now I'm in the ATL / down south where the fake are living...no justice no peace should be the description. 

Check out the rest of this article at..Random Thoughts From A Brotha: The Outback Chronicles / Putting It Down...But Damned If We Did Or Didn't

No comments: