Friday, June 27, 2014

Observing The Scene / Peeping Game / Doing The Knowledge PT.3

 I'm studying to show myself approved!!  I'm doing the knowledge. 

...Still dipping down I-20 in Atlanta...soon ready to roll after observing the scene..as usual the mothership gets good mileage. 

Who understands a bruh that can identify with big homie over in Decatur on Glenwood Ave?

He was "po pimping" ....rocking some run over Air Jordans  ..rolling with the broke down snow bunny following him!!  catching MARTA..supposedly working smarter not harder!!  but I've been hood!!  I know it's rough on the avenue.

Snow was on tha bluff but it's hard on the boulevard as I cruise down Boulevard in the Fourth Ward where the dope boys try to be hard. 

..Rocking V-neck T-shirts and wife beaters!!  supposedly knowing what the street does!!  trying to be hard. 

Check out the rest of this article at...Random Thoughts From A Brotha: Observing The Scene / Peeping Game / Doing The Knowledge PT.3

No comments: